The Wampfler Model 813 open-line power lines are safe and powerful systems designed to respond to severe environmental impacts in heavy industries such as mining and steel mills. (Hall overhead cranes, gate cranes, loading bridges, container transport equipment, monorails, welding machines, reclaimers, conveyors, electric elevators, etc.) Ability to pass current from 500 to 1000 amps with a voltage of 660 volts and They have a speed of 600 meters per minute.
• Made from the highest quality raw materials in accordance with international standards
• Has a joint expansion system *
* In long distances or places where the annual temperature difference is high (summer and winter), it is necessary to use an expansion joint to compensate for the expansion and contraction of the power lines. The length of the expansion joint is equal to 4 meters and is equal to the length of other branches of power supply lines.
• Has a parking system *
• Air Gaps system is used when several cranes are working on the same route and one of them may need repair or service, so the crane stops in the parking lot and the parking power is turned off separately. Without the need to cut off power the entire route and stop other cranes from operating.
• Suitable for Severe weather conditions from -30 to +80 degrees Celsius
• Resistant to corrosion and abrasion
• Electrical and insulation protection IP23
• Ability to connect the power cable at all connection points of the lines
• Suitable for difficult working conditions with a high workgroup
• Ability to install and adapt to Wampfler Program 813 model lines
• Dielectric insulation resistance up to 30,000 volts
• Ability to install both horizontally and vertically
• Beautiful appearance with the least amount of space